Saturday, April 7, 2007

Only Two More Days!

The details of the trip have been trickling in this week. I now know hotel names and teaching candidate names. I have been looking over the list of 88 candidates who are interested in teaching at an independent school in the USA. Included in the information are the teachers' hobbies, educational and work experience, year of birth and more. This information takes up 25 pages! While there are plenty of black letters on white pages, this is no replacement for meeting a person face-to-face. That will be the fun part.

While researching seal cutting, a hobby of several of the candidates, I found another great website about China. This website has everything from Chinese art and culture to maps and language help. What a great resource for students, teachers, and those just curious about China! I hope you will enjoy it.

Students, As you begin to read this blog next week, please send me questions. I really look forward to being your eyes and ears in China until you are able to travel there yourselves!

No comments: