Monday, April 30, 2007

Pictures and Email from Miss Huini

Dear Kathryn,

I am very happy to have recieved your mails and pictures. It is very important to me because it makes me feel warm and lets me know more about Highlands. It is half past eleven P.M. in Beijing now. Everything is quiet outside. Many people are going to have a good sleep. And sometimes I am wondering what the teachers and children are doing now in Highlands. I miss you very much!

There are pictures of my family in the attachment. One is my parents. My father's name is Zhan Tianzhen, which means naive. It sounds interesting, doesn't it? He is an English teacher in junior middle school. Everytime when I have to make an important decision, I like talking with him and asking for some suggestions. My mother's name is Chen Yumei which means as beautiful as jade. She is a dorm administrator in another middle school in my hometown. They love each other and I love them. If you are interested, I will show the Chinese characters of their names. This picture was taken in Zhongshan park in the local city called Longyan.




The second one is my younger brother. He is called Chen Renlong. Long is dragon. My parents hope that he will grow up to be a real man and as strong as dragon. Now he is an senior middle school student. As you see, this picture is taken in Tian'an Men Square. Last year he came to Beijing and I showed him around.



I still have many uncles and aunts. Each of them has a child. So I have a big family. But we don't live together. We will meet each other in Spring Festivel.

Wish you a nice day!

Huini

No comments: